Reviews

“Just a little card to say thank you. You have been so helpful and understanding over the last few months”
– Mary and Brian Dadd

“Priestley Removals. Excellent job and thank you for your patience and goodwill too, certainly recommend you”
– Wendy Simpson

“Hi, just a line to say thank you to the guys for the successful removal of the piano etc to Ealing today.. my daughter and grandchildren are thrilled it is finally with them, though I am not sure what the neighbours will make of it! Also, many thanks for the extra “moving” we both asked them to do…much appreciated.”
– Helen Bell (Nov 2015)

“Hey, thank you again to you and the guys who moved us. You all made it so easy and they were amazing on move day”
– Jude Yarsley-Adams (Sept 2014)

“Your kindness is appreciated very much at such a stressful move!!”
– Eileen Kemsley

“Thank you so much for such a superb service from all of you. It is much appreciated, many thanks indeed for everything. You were all so kind. If you are ever in the area we will put the kettle on for you! Your crew are fantastic!
– Barbara and Ken Clayton

“Thank you for keeping me sane during our aborted move. Take care and thanks again”
– Mary Lawrence (Move 1 fell through)

“Paul and I wanted to thank yourself, Greig, Chris and Al for the wonderful service we had from you doing our move 26th May. Thanks again and if you want a reference or recommendation from us at any time let me know. Please pass on our grateful thanks to all involved. With very best wishes”
– Mary Lawrence (Move 2!!)

“I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you both and both the lads involved – for yet again an exceptional service. I have written you a google review, where I try to capture how I feel about you and what you offer at Priestley’s. It has been a genuine pleasure, not only to have you on board for both my moves. When we move next, regardless of where we are in the country, I shall most certainly be in touch. Keep up the sterling work – you should be very proud of your business”
– Wendy, Simon and Jo Round (June 2017)

“Just wanted to get in touch to say how great the guys were who delivered my stuff on Friday. I really appreciate it and they were very professional. Will definitely recommend you in the future”
– Rachel Straker (July 2017)

“Hi thank you so much for organising our move today. The guys were great and we really appreciated the extra effort put in to get the job done…Really helpful and professional service”
– Sharon Craig (Sept 2016)

“Hi, just to say all moved and stored successfully. Thank you for being so calm, sorted and lovely. Fab”
– Clare O’Shea (Sept 2016)

“Hi, I just wanted to say how impressed I was with the removal crew that we had on Tuesday. They worked really hard all day and were courteous and thoughtful. They made the day a lot less stressful for us and we really appreciated their professionalism. Please pass on our thanks to them and to you too”
– Lisa Moreland (June 2016)

“Hi, just an email to thank you for the move last weekend – the service was great”
– Mrs S Brearley (March 2016)

“I would like to say we could not have moved house without the help of your fantastic crew. They were professional, caring, friendly and very helpful. I cannot think of anyone better to have moved us. Thank you so much”
– Michele Malk (Jan 2016)


After every removal we ask our customers to fill out a small satisfaction form as well as signing for delivery of their belongings.

Our overall rating is 95% Excellent with the other 5% being Very Good or Good!!

Here is a selection of comments from our most recent customers:

  • Thank you all so much for and excellent job by everyone – A Jacobs
  • AWESOME SERVICE!! – J Bell
  • Absolutely delighted, so polite and treated us with dignity – Jenny Oldfield
  • Great job thanks will recommend you all – Susan Fletcher
  • Excellent *** Splendid – Mr Langford
  • Top Guys! Always happy to help when asked – Mr Bliss
  • Very polite, friendly and worked very efficiently – Mrs Dent
  • Excellent teamwork, nothing too much trouble, great service – Mr Thompson
  • An excellent job well done in very difficult circumstances, Thank you – Carly
  • As usual a first-class service! – Mrs Gregg
  • Professional removal company, many, many thanks – Jackie, Jim and family
  • Truly excellent job – Mr Cowdry
  • Brilliant!!!! – Mrs Lymn
  • Absolutely fantastic, could not rate highly enough, we are delighted with everything. You have made our move very easy and we will definitely use you again – Mrs Pitt
  • The best removals we have used – Mr Wills
  • Fastest and smoothest move ever!!!! – Alan McLeod
  • SUPERS!!!! – Mrs Hooper

Along with many others that are far too many to list.

Most importantly it genuinely is because we care – Our reputation is our biggest asset.